Social and economic changes challenge not only the individual but also the participants in the educational sector and the system of the vocational training. Transnational mobility of the employees demands a very good professional knowledge and the willingness to implement the facts and skills they have learned in a different cultural environment. Autonomy and commitment as well as language skills and intercultural competencies are essential.
On the other hand, training companies and vocational schools are subject to constant changes, especially in the framework of the internationalisation of the vocational training. Learning venues, teaching and learning processes as well as teaching and learning outcomes have to stain these changes and have to equip future employees with knowledge and competencies and therefore react to the constantly changing job market and provoke new innovations.
Motivated and dedicated students are the desire of every teacher. Encouraging the interest and passion for the future profession and conveying the career opportunities for the students in all their facets during the training is a Herculean task for the teachers. In addition to the everyday extensive teaching often remains limited time to develop in this regard, additional offers for students.
CorEdu helps vocational schools to provide students an opportunity through stays abroad during their training that offers them a variety of new, exciting and valuable opportunities in addition to their regular training.
Staying abroad during the training enables students to change their perspective, promote their linguistic and intercultural skills, and shape their personality.
- Organization of information events in schools on the possibilities of stays abroad during the training
- Organization of meetings and exchange between vocational students with and without international experience
- Individual consultation according to need and interest
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of stays abroad
- Search for suitable partner companies abroad
- Coordination of the stay between companies, vocational schools, participants, chambers and foreign partner companies
- Carrying out preparatory measures such as Language courses or intercultural training
- Acquisition of grants and assistance with their application
- Information on the application in the Erasmus + program
- Develop a concept for integrating stays abroad and their learning outcomes into the regular teaching and training plan
Gaining and attracting motivated and qualified professionals is an increasing challenge for companies. An attractive remuneration, a collegial working environment and a flexible workplace are already required by many future trainees and employees.
The "certain something" in the corporate philosophy provides added value for the applicant and arouses their interest in the company.
CorEdu supports companies in integrating the "certain something" in the corporate philosophy, in particular through the possibilities of stays abroad for the professional and personal support of the trainees during the training, and to actively promote and continue this.
- Advice on the possibilities for stays abroad for trainees as an integral part of the company training
- Benefits and synergies of multiculturalism in day-to-day operations as well as the integration of foreign skilled workers
The principle of ECVET is to make the vocational training comparable in the European countries. On the basis of the orientation on learning outcomes in the vocational training, contents of the training are divided into learning segments and learning outcomes. This helps to make knowledge, skills and competencies transparent.
ECVET was successfully implemented especially in the transnational vocational and further education of apprentices and teachers in vocational training. Depending on the length, timeframe or the context of the training (formal, non-formal, or informal) the learning outcomes are gained. To make these graspable for the participants and to record them systematically, principles of ECVET are implemented. Part of these ECVET principles are wording of learning units and learning outcomes, their assessment, evaluation and documentation. ECVET also contributes to assess and record sustainably what has been learned. The advantage of this process is that the documentation can be used as a potential and certification for the educational biography.
In the function as a consultant in the national team of ECVET experts, CorEdu guides and supports participants, who want to implement the idea of the orientation on learning outcomes in the transnational vocational training and further education.
As a consultant to the National Team of ECVET Experts, CorEdu advises and supports educational stakeholders who wish to implement ECVET principles and the approach to learning outcomes orientation in transnational vocational education and training.
CorEdu has a special relationship with the People’s Republic of China with regards to the sector of the professional training. Especially the promotion of practically oriented training is important. This happens through the setup of new cooperation and optimisation of existing cooperation between Chinese and German educational institutions. In Germany, the focus is on those institutions in Saxony and more specifically, Leipzig. CorEdu sees this as the central objective.
CorEdu has a local partnership in the People’s Republic of China and a broad network of various institutions in the educational sector.
In the People´s Republic of China, CorEdu has a local partnership and its own broad network of different actors in the education sector. Depending on the focus of work:
- arrange cooperation partners
- organize thematic company trips
- develop bilateral educational projects
- evaluate measures already implemented in the field of vocational training